Classes & Events | Studio Re-Opening
Updated: Jun 28, 2020
I am pleased to announce that my studio will re-open Monday, June 25, 2020.
I offer 5 classes each week during the summer months and will continue to livestream through Facebook Rooms.
For those choosing to join in studio, measures will be taken to keep you safe.
Please read the protocols below before you attend classes in person.
Kindly contact Rhoni if you have any questions.
POLICIES TO KEEP YOU SAFE
The number of people allowed in each class will be limited. While there are 12 spaces in my studio, I will currently follow AHS physical distancing recommendations, limiting attendance to 6 students per class.
As class schedule and class sizes are limited, you MUST pre-register online to secure your spot prior to attending. Teachers will sign you into class.
As classes have limited attendance (maximum of 6 students), please do NOT reserve a space if you are unable to attend. If you sign up and do not attend, you will be charged for the class.
Classes will be open for online registration 1 week before the scheduled class.
The studio will be open 15 minutes prior and after the class time. If you arrive earlier, please line up outside the studio and maintain appropriate social distancing.
Bring only what you need for class (mat/props/water).
ENTERING STUDIO BUIDING:
1. Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the start of class time.
2. Maintain silence / quiet whispers in hallway (Vippasana).
3. Prior to entering the studio, apply CHI Hand Sanitizer.
4. When entering the studio, pay attention to the taped outlines on the floor. These designate where to place your mat. Align centre top edge of your mat with the tape.
HOW TO KEEP YOURSELF AND OTHERS SAFE:
1. Wash your hands. Use the hand sanitizers throughout the studio space.
2. When you enter studio, be mindful of the entrance and potential bottlenecks. Be patient, wait your turn, make your way to your designated practice area in the room and relax while you wait for class to begin.
OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS:
* You are responsible for bringing your own mat, props, & towel. We will no longer offer these supplies. Water is available for purchase ($1).
* We will leave windows open where possible to facilitate air flow, as the use of fans has been temporarily suspended.
* We will not offer hands-on adjustments/assists until deemed safe to do so.
* To reduce possibility of transmission, use of washrooms is discouraged. However washrooms remain available for emergency use. ** If used, we ask that you disinfect all surfaces (toilet, sink/taps) using the disinfectant wipes provided.
* We understand that everyone has a different level of comfort with the re-opening of businesses in the province. I hope you will choose to come practice with me in person again.
* For those of you who are unsure or anxious, an option is attending online in the virtual classes. We want you to be comfortable and have a good experience when you do choose to come back to the studio.
I look forward to seeing you! Many thanks for making MSYI Studio where you let your contentment blossom and for your continued support.
Namaste - Rhoni